1. No stall holder will be allowed to trade without a copy of their identity document or passport.
2. Stall holders must agree to a credit check being processed on their application before an agreement can be entered into.
3. There is a limit of one registered trader per stall.
4. No telephone bookings are be made and a stall will not be allocated to a trader until payment has been made
5. Sub-letting of stalls is not permitted.
6. Any specific item is not limited to the selling of one stall holder, unless agreed by Management.
7. Stalls will not be allocated to a person or religious organisations wishing to promote political or religious activities, collection of signatures, or demonstrations.
8. Loud hailers/speakers may not be used inside the market.
9. Stallholders are expected to keep their stalls clean and to put all rubbish in plastic rubbish bags outside your stalls at the end of each trading day for the removal thereof.
10. The management reserves the right to change any of the above rules at its sole discretion.
You can download the Conditions of Acceptance of Traders form from our website, complete it and fax or e-mail it back to us. The application form requires you to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.