NEW RATES AS FROM 1ST JULY 2018
|Normal covered stalls||R2700.00 PER MONTH|
|Corner covered stalls||R3050.00 PER MONTH|
|Normal Food Stalls near stage||R4200.00 PER MONTH|
|Food Stalls at end of Market||R2000.00 PER MONTH|
|Casual Stalls (OPEN AIR SECTION ONLY)||R380.00 PER DAY|
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rent is payable one month in advance by no later than the 7th day of each new month for the new month of trade. No daily payments or paying off of stall fees will be accepted.
2. One months 30 days calendar written notice must be given by stall holders should they wish to cease trading, should stall holders vacate their stall/s with no prior written notice they will be held liable for the rental of the new month.
3. Stall holders who do not pay their stall fees by the 7th day of every new month will be locked out of their stall/s. Panorama Flea Market Management reserves the right to confiscate the stall holders goods in lieu of arrears payment. An acknowledgement of debt agreeing to a payment method will be signed by the stall holder. Should the agreement not be upheld the Panorama Flea Market reserves the right to sell the stall holders goods in order to recover monies owing and the stall holder will be listed on ITC for the balance of the remaining stall fees owing. Should the stall holder abscond without giving notice, the same procedure will be applicable
4. Management shall have the right at any time to terminate the stall holder's hire of the stall without prior notice
5. Stall holders who wish to make use of the credit card facility at the office must to come into the Management offices to collect their cash money on the following Saturday after 10am. A transaction fee of 5.5% will be deducted from to total transaction amount
6. Stall holders wishing to sell their stalls MUST liaise with the Panorama Flea Management prior to the transaction taking place in order for us to update our records with a copy of the new stall holders ID document and a new application form is to be completed.
7. No credits will be issued for days of non trade. If any stall holder is unable to trade on any certain day/s you will still be held liable to pay your stall fees for the said day/s not trading.
8. No refunds of any nature will be granted for any reason whatsoever
You can download the Flea Market Application form from our website, complete it and fax or e-mail it back to us. The application form requires you to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.